Terms & Conditions
You are here
Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Contract contains the current terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from us on orders for 3D printer/scanner products, computer systems, and/or related or peripheral products or related services. You acknowledge that you are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions and, on placing any purchase order for Products / Services, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. DTSL may periodically amend these terms and conditions. As you are bound by these terms and conditions, you should periodically review this page.
- ”DTSL" means Dynamic Technologies Services Limited.
- "Product" or “Products” means product(s) and/or its peripheral products listed as shopping items on this web site, and forming the subject matter of this contract as identified by Customer in the order form.
- "Services" means any services provided by DTSL listed as shopping items on this web site, and forming the subject matter of this contract as identified by Customer in the order form.
- "Customer" means a person who orders goods via this Site.
- "Contract" means a contract containing these terms and conditions agreed upon between DTSL and Customer for sale by DTSL and purchase by Customer of Products.
- “Site” means www.dtsl.asia
2. Sale and Purchase:
DTSL shall sell and Customer shall purchase Products / Services in compliance with the Contract.
3. Order / Formation of Contract:
- All orders of Products / Services placed by Customer shall be subject to acceptance by DTSL.
- A Contract is made when notice of acceptance by DTSL of an order by Customer is sent to Customer which acceptance is at the sole discretion of DTSL.
- DTSL will only accept orders for delivery of Products in Hong Kong from residents of Hong Kong who have attained the age of 18 years.
4. Price and Payment:
- Pricing of Products / Services shall be as stipulated in the price lists available at this Site from time to time at the date of placement of orders by Customer.
- Customer shall pay for Products and shipping cost (if applicable) by way of payment by his or her own credit card. Customer shall input his or her valid credit card number when Customer orders Products on the Web site (only PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express is accepted). DTSL will verify the validity of the credit card with its issuer and may then send the notice of acceptance as stated in Section 3 above if the credit card is acceptable. Customer will be charged when the notice of acceptance is sent to the Customer.
- Pricing of Products / Services shall be as stipulated in the site's price lists available at this from time to time at the date of placement of orders by Customer.
- For all credit card transactions, Customers shall bear the price differences due to exchange rate and/or any other charges incurred for whatsoever reasons by the credit card issuing bank.
5. Delivery (Applicable for Product purchase only):
- DTSL shall endeavour to arrange to delivery to Products at the delivery point designated by Customer (within the covered areas in Hong Kong as specified by us) on the purchase order. The covered areas for delivery and the prevailing rate of the shipping cost is published on this Site. DTSL reserves its right to revise any terms of services (including but not limited to the covered areas for delivery and the shipping cost) from time to time without prior notice.
- In order to protect the interest of Customer and manage a complete record of such delivery, DTSL's staff shall request each individual recipient or individual representative (if the designated recipient is a company) to produce his/her original ID Card or any identification document acceptable by DTSL in person for checking of the name and ID Card number of such individual recipient, the duly completed written authorization (if applicable) and any other relevant documents for verification purpose ("the said request") upon delivery. DTSL reserves its right to decline any delivery of Products if the said request is rejected.
- Any dates quoted by DTSL for the delivery of Products are estimates only and shall not form part of the Contract. In no event shall DTSL be liable for increased cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental direct or indirect or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of Products.
- If Customer fails to take delivery of Products or any part of them when they are made available to Customer more than 45 days of the delivery date or fails to provide accurate instructions, documents, licenses, consents or authorizations required to enable Products to be delivered, DTSL shall be entitled, without giving prior written notice to Customer, to cancel the order of the Products and charge to an administration fee (10% of the invoice price of the Products) and all storage costs at fixed rate of HK$500 arising from its failure. DTSL shall refund the balanced amount of the payment Customer made after deducting such administration fee and storage costs to the account of the credit card which was used by the Customer for payment under the said order.
6. Title, Risk of Loss or Damage (Applicable for Product purchase only):
No matter whether Customer is the designated recipient of such delivery or not, title and risk of loss or damage to Products shall pass to Customer on the physical delivery of Products to the address identified by the Customer in the order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, title to Products which are software products shall remain with the applicable licensor(s).
7. Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THE CONTRACT, OR FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICE SOLD OR PROVIDED PURSUANT HERETO, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. SAVE THAT NOTHING HEREIN SHALL LIMIT EITHER PARTY'S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ITS NEGLIGENCE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
8. Critical Components:
Products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support systems or situations where failure to perform can reasonably be expected to cause significant injury to users or others.
- DTSL may update, revise or discontinue products or related services and/or its peripheral products and/or prices for Products / Services listed as available items on this web site at any time. Therefore, Customer agrees that changes between the shipped Products / Services and the Products / Services described in marketing materials (advertisements, catalogs, specification sheets etc.) may occur. All orders are accepted on these terms, which supercede any other terms appearing in DTSL's web site or elsewhere and shall override any other terms referred to by the Customer or in any course of dealing.
- DTSL reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Customer agrees and warrants that the purpose of purchasing Products / Services is for Customer's own internal use only, and not for resale. DTSL shall be entitled to refuse to accept orders placed by Customer if Customer breaches or DTSL, on reasonable grounds, suspects that Customer will breach this warranty. Customer shall not remove components from Products for resale.
11. Export Restrictions:
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export laws, regulations and orders of Hong Kong and the United States of America. Specifically, but without limitation, Customer agrees that it will not reexport or ship, directly or indirectly, any Products or technical data in any form without first obtaining DTSL's prior written consent and the appropriate export or reexport licenses from the Government of Hong Kong and/or the Government of the United States of America.
12. Force Majeure:
DTSL shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of DTSL. Quantities are subject to availability. In the event of shortage, DTSL may allocate sales and deliveries in its sole discretion.
13. Waiver / Invalidity:
Failure of DTSL to insist upon strict performance of any provisions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of its right and remedies. If any provision of the Contract is deemed by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder shall stay in effect.
14. Governing Law:
The Contract shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Hong Kong. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong, being the place where Customer's order has been received and/or entered.
The section headings used herein are for convenience or reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions or the Contract, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
16. Entire Agreement:
The terms and conditions herein may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any additional document(s) that purport to be an agreement of the parties. Any attempt to supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for Product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void.
It is Dynamic Technologies Services Limited’s (“DTSL”) policy to respect the privacy of individuals. We pledge to meet fully, internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“Ordinance”). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
1. Reasons for Data Collection
From time to time, you may be required to provide information ("Data") to DTSL in order to use or subscribe to certain services or make online purchases. Additional site use Data may be gathered as you navigate our web sites. This Data is gathered for the following main purposes:
- To establish your identity - for these purposes, contact information such as, name, correspondence and e-mail addresses will be collected from you during the registration process.
- To process online purchase with DTSL - contact information, credit card details and other payment related information may be obtained.
- To subscribe to services and support - this Data comprises contact information, credit card details or other payment related information, as well as the services or support requested by you. This Data is also used to provide you with product and service updates and similar notices in respect of the services provided by DTSL.
- To post messages on the bulletin boards, submit posting to our chat areas or answer a survey - email addresses or names will be collected.
- To tailor our service to your needs - information on service use may be used to compile aggregate statistics and carry out analysis in order to help us create content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly to users.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, including contacting you directly to inform you of new services or opportunities.
Whilst DTSL endeavors to adhere to our strictest guidelines and select only reputable partners in providing the service, our privacy protection does not cover Data that you provide directly to third parties (including but not limited to buyers/sellers in online auctions, on-line merchants sites, other hyper linked website). DTSL advises you to consult with the relevant parties before providing any data.
2. Disclosure of Data Collected
2.1 You acknowledge and authorize that all Data supplied by you will be retained by DTSL and stored in one or more of our databases. DTSL will maintain full control over and safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality all Data in these database and will NOT release to third parties except the following:
- Authorized employees of DTSL who have received proper training on the handling of customer information.
- Third party service providers in providing support services including but not limited to administrative, installation, telecommunications, computer, payment gateway, insurance, financing, and other professional services. These providers are contractually required to comply with requisite privacy standards.
- Any person by whom DTSL is required to make disclosure by applicable legal, governmental or regulatory requirements.
- Any of DTSL's actual or proposed assignees or transferees of DTSL's rights during company's re-construction, re-organization or other similar situations.
- Persons whom you transact with through our service such as online merchants, any banking, financial or other institutions.
You further acknowledge that third parties to whom Data supplied by you may be transferred in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above may be situated outside Hong Kong.
2.2 Data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent for marketing or promotional purposes.
3. User Preference / Opt-Out
DTSL provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving unsolicited communications from DTSL from time to time and/or at the time of registration. In addition, if at any point in the future you do not wish to receive any unsolicited communications from DTSL, simply contact our customer relations by email, phone or in writing and our customer relations will remove you from our contact list for the purposes of those communications. DTSL would retain your contact details for use only for customer service purposes, such as unavailability of our service for any other reason, or where you have subscribed to a particular service, updates or information in relation to that service.
4. Collection of Data using “Cookies”
4.1 DTSL may use "cookies" to collect Data on the usage of our service by users and to facilitate return visits. A "cookie" is a small piece of information sent by a web server to be stored on a web-browser so it can later be read back from that browser. The Data collected from cookies is currently used to improve the functionality of our service. The Data on our service is organized and presented based on our analysis of the aggregate usage of our service. Cookies are also useful in allowing more streamlined log-in, tracking of transactions and in preserving Data between sessions.
4.2 You may disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to transact business on our web sites. Cookies do, however, enable many convenience features of our service. Disabling cookies may require more complexity and data entry. You should also be aware that if you do disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features on our web sites.
DTSL is concerned with the security of Data collected and has put in place measures to prevent unauthorized access to that Data. DTSL's systems safeguard electronic communications by utilising appropriate security protocols for authentication and authorisation, including SSL, encryption, firewalls and data duplication. Notwithstanding the above, DTSL shall not in any event be responsible for any breach whatsoever of security or the unauthorised disclosure or use of any such Data.
6. Period of Retention
Your Data will be retained for a period necessary to attain the specified purpose.
8. Other Rights
- to check whether we hold any of your Data,
- to have access to your Data held by DTSL,
- to request correction of your Data,
- to ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to the Data and the types of Data held by us,
- to disallow access or use of your Data by DTSL, and be informed of action taken in response to any such request.
DTSL reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee in relation to the time and attendance involved in complying with any request in this regard.
9. Contacting Us
For requests to access or correct Data, please contact our Customer Hotline or post to:
DTSL Office: Unit L, 11/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
For enquiries regarding practices and kinds of Data held, please contact our Customer Hotline at +852 31608443.
Security of Online Payment
DTSL make use of SSL, a security protocol to ensure the security of information transmitted online.
SSL encrypts a series of messages ("including credit card information") between your browser and the Web server, verifying the credentials of a Web site by means of a certified public decrypting key ("certificate"). If the certificate checks out, the browser indicates that the connection is secure, and completes the transaction.