You are here
In DTSL, we provide a well-structured STEM education model that utilizes 3D printing, 3D scanning, littleBits and CAD CAM softwares. We see the importance and benefits of STEM education and we believe that it could be implemented with our technologies as they are suitable for primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong.
DTSL has developed more than 100 hours of teaching materials. We provide customized courses and training materials for local primary and secondary schools. In particular, how to utilize STEM to achieve interdisciplinary learning, help students enhance learning interest in different subjects, including science, technology, engineering and mathematics, and other subjects.
DTSL STEM Classroom
- More than 100 hours teaching contents
- Customizable training materials
- Interdisciplinary learning – enhance students’ interest
- Onsite training support
E for Engineering
- DTSL implements engineering knowledge with littleBits, Laser Cuter and 6 in 1 Drill bed.
- Topics involves: Mechanical Engineering, computer engineering, electronic engineering and manufacturing.
T for Technology
- DTSL’s 'T' solutions include 3D printing, scanning, laser cutting and littleBits electronics. Technological hardware are essential for a full implementation of STEM for students to experience the actual operations, and develop knowledge and skills related to these industrial technologies.
M for Mathematics
- DTSL’s ‘M’ solution involves three softwares:
- Junior Primary Schools: Maker’s Empire (IPad and Desktop)
- Senior Primary to Junior Secondary Schools: TinkerCad (PC)
- Senior Secondary Schools: Google SketchUp